Onehub builds excellent products that improve how companies work together. We are a close-knit, nimble team helping millions of customers around the world to work more effectively. We make secure file-sharing services that enable businesses of all sizes to share files with confidence, organize information, collaborate across companies, and work smarter.
We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical marketer for the Growth Marketing Manager role to drive new trials and customer acquisition. Play a key role in managing and optimizing advertising campaigns, improving SEO, identifying new opportunities for customer acquisition, and building and testing marketing campaigns.
This position is full-time and based in our Seattle office.
- Manage and optimize existing paid search campaigns across multiple networks
- Build and test new end-to-end marketing campaigns: plan projects, design experiments, develop campaign strategies, drive execution of the campaign through to completion, analyze the results, share key learnings, and make insightful recommendations for next steps
- Deeply understand the lifecycle of our target customers and identify opportunities for lead generation
- Come up with creative, scalable ways to reach specific audiences across different industries
- Smart, focused, systematic A/B testing to improve conversion rates throughout the marketing funnel
- 2+ years of digital B2B marketing experience
- Strong data analytics skills, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and comfortable using Pivot Tables to analyze and graph marketing data
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and marketing attribution models
- Advanced understanding of Google Adwords and managing large paid search campaigns
- Knowledge and SEO best practices and content marketing strategies
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Collaborative approach and positive attitude
- B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Expertise in statistics and applying statistical concepts to marketing data to make informed decisions
- Experience building presentations to convey the results of marketing campaigns and ROI of marketing spend
- Experience with marketing attribution tools
- Experience with Salesforce.com
We believe healthier people create healthier software. We operate sane office hours, take appropriate coffee breaks, stock the place with a bevy of healthy snacks, and provide gym memberships so you can work out during the day.
If this resonates with you, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a coffee meeting with a potential future coworker. Please include links to any products you have worked on along with your resume.