Project Manager, Blue Team
- Expired: January 15, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an employee-centric company that truly appreciates our team members and their value to our customers and the missions they support. We pride ourselves on being forward-leaning thinkers and fostering teams that are and continue to be technically proficient and technically capable across a comprehensive range of cyber mission areas. OneZero full-time employees receive an extremely competitive benefits package that includes health/dental/vision/life insurance plans, 401K with company matching, PTO & paid holidays, employee referral program, and educational assistance. Additional details can be found on our website at: https://www.onezerollc.com/careers/
Position Title: Project Manager Blue Team
Location: Rosslyn, VA
Clearance: Top Secret Clearance
OneZero is seeking a Project Manager, Blue Team to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The ideal candidate will become part of Peraton's Department of State (DoS) Diplomatic Security Cyber Mission (DSCM) program providing leading cyber and technology security experience to enable innovative, effective and secure business processes. Peraton's DSCM program encompasses technical, engineering, data analytics, cyber security, management, operational, logistical and administrative support to aid and advise DoS Diplomatic Security Cyber Operations. This includes protecting a global cyber infrastructure comprising networks, systems, information, and mobile devices all while identifying and responding to cyber risks and threats. Those supporting Peraton's DSCM program strive to leverage their expert knowledge and propose creative solutions to real-world cybersecurity challenges.
The Project Manager/Team Lead role will be based in Rosslyn, VA. This role supports the Security Assessment & Vulnerability Prioritization (Blue Team) within the CMO Office.
- Assisting with enterprise efforts on cybersecurity assessment, detailed technical recommendations and coordination of remediation and mitigation strategies.
- Managing all phases of team projects, from inception with stakeholders to after-action reporting.
- Liaising closely with team lead to brainstorm and roadmap potential projects to improve processes within a growing team.
- Assist team lead and federal customer in developing goals, processes and improving upon methodologies for carrying out effective cyber security assessments.
- Preparing reports and conducting briefings for senior leadership related to both routine and high-profile vulnerability disclosures and analysis.
- Communicating cybersecurity recommendations to responsible parties such as system owners and engaging in both tracking and verification of their remediation efforts.
- Documenting team processes for use in internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and other on-the-shelf documentation of processes for future team reference.
- Building working relationships to effectively complete the mission, while acknowledging and respecting stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Consultation and support to other parties concerning Computer Network Defense (CND), often on an ad hoc basis, as necessary for the mission.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 9 years related technical experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required.
- Security+, CCNA, CND, CySA+, GICP. GSEC, or SSCP certification required.
- Understanding of core networking concepts such as DMZs, subnets, VLANs, private IP addressing and NAT.
- Demonstrated experience with project management in cybersecurity roles.
- Experience in cybersecurity, information security, information technology, or a related field.
- Experience in traditional Blue Team, Red Team, or Incident Response network security roles.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to prepare and present cybersecurity assessment results to stakeholders, and to further build relationships with them to continue to protect the enterprise.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification.
- Understanding of the Agile methodology, or other project management methodologies in use in the cybersecurity industry.
- Certified Ethical Hacker certification.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification.
- Experience leading remediation and mitigation activities to identified cybersecurity deficiencies, and building strategies, issuing status updates, and long-term reporting on those activities.
OneZero Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Get fresh Blue jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.