Cyber Security Engineer ~ Cloud
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an employee-centric company that truly appreciates our team members and their value to our customers and the missions they support. We pride ourselves on being forward-leaning thinkers and fostering teams that are and continue to be technically proficient and technically capable across a comprehensive range of cyber mission areas. OneZero full-time employees receive an extremely competitive benefits package that includes health/dental/vision/life insurance plans, 401K with company matching, PTO & paid holidays, employee referral program, and educational assistance. Additional details can be found on our website at: https://www.onezerollc.com/careers/
Title: Cyber Security Engineer ~ Cloud
Location: Washington, DC / Reston, VA / Alexandria, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI polygraph
Responsibilities & Experience:
- Perform in a Security Engineer, Subject Matter Expert, role responsible for the design, configuration, testing, and deployment, of cloud provider services such as AWS, Azure, Oracle, IBM, Google Cloud, etc. and cloud-based services such as Office 365 in support of the IC
- Apply knowledge of the latest trends in the Cloud Security Engineering industry to support the analytical service contract in the deployment of web services and solutions enabling the automation of data discovery and support higher orders of analysis to implement Cloud Security best practices
- Designs, plans, and integrates cloud computing and virtualization systems using Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) and current cloud-native deployment techniques and tools
- Provide Cloud Security Engineering input to programs throughout the lifecycle to ensure systems meet ICD-503 and Risk Management Framework (RMF) standards
- Use system automation technologies and configuration management technologies such as Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation or others to create standardized IT environments
- Work with Solution Architects to conduct Proof of Concepts (POCs), and assist in production implementations
- Execute periodically, and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system, and external web integrity scans to determine compliance
- Exposure to big data solutions in cloud environments such as SageMaker
- Participates in special projects as required to include technology evaluations and produce Analysis of Alternatives and provide Cloud Security SME recommendations
- Assist the agency in designing, implementing, and documenting the security controls of the system to enable the agency to achieve initial authorization. Subsequently, you will support the iterations of new capabilities and cloud services via change management and continuous monitoring. Will also assist customers of the network in leveraging the security controls provided so they can rapidly deploy their applications.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to influence and collaborate with leadership, peers, and team members
- Extensive hands-on experience with cloud architecture/engineering, services, migration, and security to include AWS/Azure Commercial, Secret, and TS/SCI regions
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience with Cloud-based Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Experience with Networking in Cloud and on-prem environments
- Knowledge of Cross Domain Solution (CDS) engineering and high-level understanding of multi-security domain operations
- Experience with cloud automation and scripting (Auto-scale, Azure Resource Management, Scripting, PowerShell)
- Experience assessment and authorization practices and processes under ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) and implementing NIST 800-53 security controls for U.S. Government networks and applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline preferred Ten (10) years of experience in the technical field is required, an additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a degree
- Must possess current DoD 8570 IASAE Level II certification; AWS/Azure certification(s) preferred
- Current active TS/SCI clearance required; CI polygraph preferred, or the ability to obtain and maintain one
OneZero Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Get fresh Cyber Security Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.