Ship Store Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SHIP STORE CLERK
Ship Store Clerks are the first point of contact for our customers at their OneWater store. They are passionate about delighting internal and external customers and achieving or exceeding their volume and profit goals through assisting customers in their buying decisions. The position is non-exempt.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies the customer needs and fulfills them by providing excellent customer service
- Finalizes accessories transactions by properly closing each sale with accurate paperwork, including using suggestive selling of accessories that benefit the customer
- Builds and maintains positive customer and manufacturer relationships to strengthen customer loyalty, reduce order times and enhance dealer reputation
- Resolves customer complaints or concerns in a timely manner and always looks for ways to better serve our customers
- Effectively communicates with customers & team on a timely basis, keeping them proactively informed of the status of their order
- Maintains neat and orderly displays, with accessories and supplies well merchandised to present a professional appearance and increase sales
- Ensures accuracy of inventory, controls shrinkage and obsolescence
- Maintains a clean, safe and environmentally friendly accessories operation. Stays current on legal, safety and recall information to protect all parties
- Supports General Manager in the execution of successful boat shows, store and off-site sales/customer events, including accessory sales as appropriate
Qualifications & Expectations
- Analyzes operations and finds ways to increase efficiency, sales and profitability of the accessories dept.
- Has a continuous learning mindset, and educates themselves on the features and benefits of the various products and actively seeks out ways to increase their sales skills
- Actively participates in watersports to increase knowledge and credibility
- Promotes teamwork, and supports other team members, departments and locations to insure the customer has a seamless experience through the sale, financing, delivery and subsequent servicing of the boat
- Customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Computer Knowledge
- Achieves or exceeds revenue and profit goals.
- Attention to Detail
- Inventory turns
- Customer Service
- Inventory accuracy
- Lift 10 lbs infrequently
- Organization of merchandise
- Seated, Stooping, Climbing
One Water Marine provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, One Water Marine complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities and applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Drug Screening and background check are required.Requirements:
45 Bonnie DrFortson, GA
Get fresh Store Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.