- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2010, OneWall Communities is a growing Property Management company focused on transit-oriented housing. We are a driven and passionate management team committed to providing our residents the best home experience. We strive to positively impact every person and community we touch. Our culture is fun, inspiring and provides growth, opportunity, and balance.
We are looking for a Service Manager who is responsible for directing maintenance services within a community. The Service Manager will also provide information and serve as a resource to the Community Manager and others.
- Collaborates with internal and external personnel (e.g. other administrators, auditors, public agencies, community members, construction managers, architects, vendors, etc.) for the purpose of implementing and/or maintaining services and programs.
- Develops a preventative maintenance program for the purpose of ensuring buildings are maintained in a safe condition.
- Directs department operations (e.g. budgeting, safety programs, OSHA / TOSHA, site repairs/construction, preventive maintenance, etc.) for the purpose of providing services within established time frames and in compliance with related requirements.
- Schedules maintenance worker shifts.
- Inspects all aspects of new construction, repair work, projects, equipment, work orders, daily maintenance and supplies for the purpose of ensuring that jobs are completed efficiently, specifications are within regulatory requirements and inspection reports and payment requests are correct.
- Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Performs personnel functions (e.g. interviewing, evaluating, supervising, counseling, disciplining, directing, training, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining adequate staffing, enhancing productivity of personnel and achieving objectives within budget.
- Responds to emergency situations during and after standard hours for the purpose of resolving immediate safety concerns.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with local building and safety code.
- Must be proficient in many trades since they also oversee common repair tasks, such as patching drywall, fixing leaks, painting and re-keying locks.
- Depending on the size of the property, Service Managers should be available at all times to their teams via cell phone (and be available to assist as needed) in case of an emergency with one of their buildings.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, ensuring the company's adherence to these regulations, and remaining current on the industry's standards and new innovations, materials, tools, and processes.
Successful candidates can demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Business Acumen
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Safety & Security
Experience, Education, Training and Certifications:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school or three to six months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Industry specific certifications such as HVAC, OSHA, Certified Apartment
Maintenance Technician (CAMT), etc. strongly preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Paid Time Off
- Fun and Inclusive Culture
- Retirement Savings Plan
OneWall Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive work environment. OneWall Communities prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
OneWall Communities , LLC.
AddressTemple Hills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at OneWall Communities , LLC.