Assistant Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2010, OneWall Communities is a growing Property Management company focused on transit-oriented housing. We are a driven and passionate management team committed to providing our residents the best home experience. We strive to positively impact every person and community we touch. Our culture is fun, inspiring and provides growth, opportunity, and balance.
We are looking for a personable, detail-oriented Assistant Service Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will provide excellent customer service experiences and maintain strong relations with manufacturers, dealers, and sales representatives. As such, you must be a positive, energetic leader who excels in working in a collaborative environment.
- Oversee all services and workspaces in shop
- Delegate and direct service tasks; monitor progress of all current and pending projects
- Consistently deliver incredible customer service experiences by offering knowledge, advice, and answering questions and concerns
- Act as the highest source of information for all service, inventory, and product-knowledge concerns and work process matters (for both employees and customers)
- Manage and update invoices
- Process new orders and track inventory
- Communicate and maintain good relations with manufacturing reps and dealers
- Keep a safe and clean workspace at all times
- Monitor employee work and provide frequent progress reports in order to improve employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Follow and abide by all industry standards, regulations, and laws
- Help train new employees in company procedures, including safety and work processes
- Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
Successful candidates can demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as community software applications.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Present self in a neat, clean and professional manner at all times throughout the workday and/or whenever present at the community.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend operation and maintenance instructions, and reports. Effectively present information to owners, residents, and employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages. Knowledge of basic accounting principles with the ability to read and understand financial statements and budgets.
- Ability to apply common sense and sound management practices in dealing with a variety of challenges and difficult situations.
Education, Training and Certifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous maintenance/service technician required;
- 1-2 years prior supervisory experience strongly preferred
Why Should You Apply?
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Paid Time Off
- Fun and Inclusive Culture
- Retirement Savings Plan
OneWall Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive work environment. OneWall Communities prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
OneWall Communities , LLC.
AddressTemple Hills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at OneWall Communities , LLC.