Assistant Community Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2010, OneWall Communities is a growing Property Management company focused on transit-oriented housing. We are a driven and passionate management team committed to providing our residents the best home experience. We strive to positively impact every person and community we touch. Our culture is fun, inspiring and provides growth, opportunity, and balance.
We are looking for an Assistant Community Manager to assist the Community Manager in the day-to-day operation of their designated properties. This includes ensuring that the designated properties are operated in accordance with company objectives and regulatory requirements as well as committing to high standards of customer service and community excellence relative to product, curb appeal, leasing and maintenance.
- Receive and process resident work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Receive and process resident rent questions and/or issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare a statement of accounting notices for past residents; provide financial accounting support to the Community Manager as needed.
- Accept rental payments and post rents in resident accounts in property management software.
- Manage delinquency in conjunction with Property Manager, including but not limited to reaching out to residents (and logging notes in property management software), reviewing resident accounts, sending late letters, and preparing court filings.
- Assist in renewal process including placing calls, distribution of renewal documents, performing resident follow-up, and ensuring accuracy in property management software.
- In conjunction with Property Manager, review monthly reporting including monthly rent rolls and budget variance reports.
- Assists in vendor relationship management as necessary and required.
- Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on a continuing basis.
- Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property Manager.
- Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service Requests on a weekly basis.
- Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc. Follow up on a timely basis if unable to respond to residents on all matters
Successful candidates can demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Business Ethics
- Customer Service
- Effective Oral Communication
Experience, Education, Training, and Certifications:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years previous property management or administrative support experience preferred.
- Fair Housing Certificate and awareness of fair housing laws mandatory
Why Should You Apply? We offer:
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Fun and Inclusive Culture
- Retirement Savings Plan
OneWall Communities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive work environment. OneWall Management prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
OneWall Communities , LLC.
AddressTemple Hills, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at OneWall Communities , LLC.