Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associate | Paid Training Provided
OneUp Business Concepts provides professional client representation for industry leaders in order to increase sales revenue and customer satisfaction. We specialize in promotional marketing, customer acquisitions, and customer retention. We deliver results by implementing our own innovative marketing and sales strategy and by representing our clients with enthusiasm, integrity, and professionalism.
We are currently hiring to support the growth of our company into new markets! Our clients want us to replicate our systems and strategies into brand new markets, so we are in need of hard-working, motivated, and energetic candidates that we can train and develop into functional leaders within our growing organization!
At OneUp, we want to turn your experience and drive into a rewarding sales and marketing career!
We are currently looking for driven and entrepreneurial individuals to serve as our sales & marketing associates.
In this entry level position, you will play a key role in acquiring new customers, delivering a positive customer experience, and increasing brand awareness into new markets. This will entail direct marketing to potential customers as well as providing customer service to existing customers in order to maintain customer retention.
OneUp will provide you with all of the training to refine your skills and ensure ongoing success! This is an opportunity to gain valuable, transferrable knowledge and skills within marketing, business management, and client relations! If this sounds like the opportunity you're looking for, apply below!
Here is what we are offering:
- A fun, modern team-oriented company culture (Learn more at www.oneupbusinessconcepts.com)
- Growth and advancement opportunities based on performance and merit (No seniority policy!)
- Ongoing training and career development
- Weekly pay & bonuses as well as paid training
- Some travel & networking opportunities
- An opportunity to start a career in a fast-growing industry!
If you have the work ethic, the personality, and the persistence it takes to be a sales & marketing associate, we have the right career opportunity for you! Successful candidates for this role have come from a variety of backgrounds including athletics, retail, hospitality, and administrative roles. As long as you are confident engaging with customers and are willing to learn and implement our systems, we can train the rest!
Here's what we are looking for in top candidates:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - people person!
- Great work ethic & high integrity
- Coachable mentality / willingness to learn
- Desire to grow personally & professionally
- Enthusiastic & positive attitude
- Competitive or sports-minded nature
- Some leadership experience or natural leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in our fast-paced, team environment
Apply below if this is an opportunity that interests you!
Upon review, our HR department will contact you within 24-48 hours regarding an interview.
Thank you for your interest!