OneUp is now looking to onboard new team members for our Junior Sales Account Representative position.
This position starts entry level with provided training. Full Time. Consistent schedule.
As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary training to reach your full potential.
This training will expedite your ability to meet sales goals and maximize earning potential. We are committed to providing you with several developmental opportunities to grow skills that will prepare you for advancement and leadership opportunities.
- Associates/Bachelors degree preferred; not required
- 0 - 5 years of experience (starts entry level - no exceptions)
- Strong social & emotional intelligence
- Excellent work ethic
- Openness to feedback and further development
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Work a minimum 40 hour work week
Junior Account Representatives are responsible for promoting and selling services through professional sales techniques, good customer service, maintaining quality relations with our clients and new and existing customers.
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in the sales and marketing industry that makes a difference in the lives of customers we meet while providing our team with opportunities they value.
- Paid, continuous training
- Competitive bonuses
- Opportunity for travel
- Team outings and networking opportunities
- Advancement into management
- Fun & modern team environment
Think you have what it takes to join our team? Send us your resume today to find out!
Upon submitting your resume, you can expect a phone call within 24-48 hours contingent upon your resume and your qualifications.
Although this is an entry level position and we train from the ground up, we find that the candidates that are the best fit have backgrounds, experience, education or knowledge in: entry level, sales, marketing, leadership, management, business administration, customer relations, communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, sales, promotions, promotional marketing, consumer products, retail, customer service, sports marketing, Ecommerce and Retail