Mortgage Loan Servicing Coordinator
OneTrust International LLC San Juan, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT ONETRUST HOME LOANS
If you are looking for an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services and where you are an important member of a professional team, then OneTrust Home Loans may be for you. We are recognized as a Fortune 5000 company offering conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and jumbo financing, while boasting portfolio, construction, and structure finance lending divisions. Our focus on utilizing the latest technology to streamline the home loan process has made us a leader in our space. We really listen to our clients in order to anticipate their home financing goals and dreams. We're mortgage educators and financing strategists, providing detailed information and sound advice on mortgage options and industry trends. We focus our energies on a transparent and open communication loan process to close loans quickly.
If our employees are successful, we are successful. Our goal is to provide them with the most current competitive tools and information possible. Employees and management listen, engage, and provide honest feedback to each other. Those who make outstanding contributions are recognized for their outstanding customer service and are eligible for key programs. In order to hire and retain employees who share our values of integrity, transparency, innovation, and greatness, we offer attractive employment packages, work-life balance, a wide range of training opportunities, and an innovative and exciting business culture. Service is everything!
Ensure that a high level of customer service is provided to borrowers when answering customer inquiries and managing payments. Assist with the timely and accurate transmission of loans to the sub-servicer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Answer and service borrower's calls and email inquires in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Verify customers' understanding of the servicing of their loan and clarify/provide additional information as needed in order to answer questions and concerns. Escalate calls when needed.
- Forward payments to sub-servicer as required.
- Generate reports using Encompass.
- Responsible for timely and accurate transmission of loans to the appropriate sub-servicer, including data transmission, balancing, requesting escrow.
- Coordinate, obtain and organize requested loan information needed for ongoing internal audits as well as external audits performed.
- Process and review transfers in the MERS system as well as monitor ongoing transactions in the MERS system.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of mortgage loan servicing experience.
- 2+ years of mortgage experience.
- Ability to maintain current knowledge of all federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and electronic mail software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of professional integrity.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with co-workers and supervisor.
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Fully bilingual.
- Encompass experience preferred.
OneTrust International LLC
AddressSan Juan, PR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at OneTrust International LLC