IT Help Desk Analyst
- Expired: September 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT ONETRUST HOME LOANS
If you are looking for an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services and where you are an important member of a professional team, then OneTrust Home Loans may be for you. We are recognized as a Fortune 5000 company offering conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and jumbo financing, while boasting portfolio, construction, and structure finance lending divisions. Our focus on utilizing the latest technology to streamline the home loan process has made us a leader in our space. We really listen to our clients in order to anticipate their home financing goals and dreams. We're mortgage educators and financing strategists, providing detailed information and sound advice on mortgage options and industry trends. We focus our energies on a transparent and open communication loan process to close loans quickly.
If our employees are successful, we are successful. Our goal is to provide them with the most current competitive tools and information possible. Employees and management listen, engage, and provide honest feedback to each other. Those who make outstanding contributions are recognized for their outstanding customer service and are eligible for key programs. In order to hire and retain employees who share our values of integrity, transparency, innovation, and greatness, we offer attractive employment packages, work-life balance, a wide range of training opportunities, and an innovative and exciting business culture. Service is everything!
Provide operating system support, trouble shooting, testing and installation of computers and components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general technical support for staff across 20+ offices via phone, email, and chat.
- Handle a high volume of service request tickets related to critical systems and hardware.
- Administration of mission critical systems.
- Install, test, maintain, and repair onsite computers, peripherals and network appliances.
- Basic installation, updates, and troubleshooting of software on Windows computers.
- Maintain inventory and maintenance records.
- Monitor system availability and restoration of the infrastructure following documented processes.
- Ability to follow documented processes and log events with attention to detail.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of IT experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 and 7 operating systems. OSX experience a plus.
- Experience administering or working in an Office 365 environment.
- SalesForce or Ellie Mae Encompass experience is a significant plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of system administration (account creation/password resets).
- Repair computer and peripheral hardware and software.
- Knowledge in help desk software methodology and ticketing systems.
- Basic ability to build reports from available fields in various systems.
- Competent in using antivirus and encryption software.
- Expertise in explaining technical issues in a simple and user-friendly way.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a professional environment with remote supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule meetings, and meet deadlines.
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills.
OneTrust International LLC
Get fresh Work From Home HELP DESK Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.