Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
OneTrust Home Loans Albuquerque, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
ABOUT ONETRUST HOME LOANS
If you are looking for an organization that has established an outstanding reputation for quality products and services and where you are an important member of a professional team, then OneTrust Home Loans may be for you. We are recognized as a Fortune 5000 company offering conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and jumbo financing, while boasting portfolio, construction, and structure finance lending divisions. Our focus on utilizing the latest technology to streamline the home loan process has made us a leader in our space. We really listen to our clients in order to anticipate their home financing goals and dreams. We're mortgage educators and financing strategists, providing detailed information and sound advice on mortgage options and industry trends. We focus our energies on a transparent and open communication loan process to close loans quickly.
If our employees are successful, we are successful. Our goal is to provide them with the most current competitive tools and information possible. Employees and management listen, engage, and provide honest feedback to each other. Those who make outstanding contributions are recognized for their outstanding customer service and are eligible for key programs. In order to hire and retain employees who share our values of integrity, transparency, innovation, and greatness, we offer attractive employment packages, work-life balance, a wide range of training opportunities, and an innovative and exciting business culture. Service is everything!
To assist Mortgage Loan Originators, facilitating the completion of mortgage loan applications, collecting and reviewing supporting loan documentation in accordance with loan guidelines, and providing support throughout the loan process. Working closely with the disclosure desk, processors, underwriters and closers to ensure a smooth and timely closing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities.
- Guide borrowers through the loan application process.
- Prequalify, pre-approve applications on behalf of Loan Originator.
- Request, review and analyze loan documentation.
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data.
- Calculate income.
- Assist the loan processor in gathering the necessary documents from the customer to prepare for underwriting.
- Work closely with the processor and underwriter to address any underwriting issues.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all mortgage products and services, including forms and documentation for each type of loan.
The above functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this job. This is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Education and Experience
- NMLS License
- 1+ years of Mortgage Loan Origination.
- 1+ years Loan Structuring experience.
- Ability to maintain a knowledge of lending guidelines, investor programs, industry requirements, and industry changes.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, and electronic mail software.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a high level of professional integrity.
- Maintains a positive, helpful, constructive attitude and work relationship with co-workers and supervisor.
- Strong time management and organizational skills in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and quality focused.
- Sales experience.
- Encompass experience preferred.
OneTrust Home Loans
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at OneTrust Home Loans