Our Client, a privately owned, financially and operationally stable oil and gas operating company is leveraging their success in the U.S. Gulf Coast with an active ongoing field development program in world class oil fields. Their continuing profitable growth (have one of the lowest F&D/BBL costs in the industry) has necessitated the need for an additional reservoir engineer to provide technical expertise and leadership as a Sr. Reservoir Engineer in a multi-discipline asset team to identify, present and execute/fast track new wells to maintain and increase their oil production.
Responsible for technical contribution and leadership for rig campaign and maturation of future rig opportunities.
Key Requirements for Success:
- Focused, driven, diligent, dependable, competent, accurate
- Team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- 8+ years of reservoir engineering experience, with a focus on technical reservoir work rather than petroleum engineering/operations.
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Petroleum Preferred
- Must have recent experience identifying, risking/ranking, maturing and executing drilling opportunities
- Ideally should have recent experience drilling and completing wells, preferably in offshore environment on conventional oil fields
- GOM Shelf experience an advantage
- Ability to work with large datasets
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident status required
- Enjoy working and having fun in a team, collaborative work style is required
- Strong Excel skills would be a significant advantage
- Familiarity with DOCD and permitting process in Federal waters would be an advantage
- Technical leadership skills would be an advantage (some project planning, prioritization etc. skills)
- High degree of professional satisfaction in a company that's growing and drilling/completing wells
- Direct hire position with competitive salary, cash bonus and full benefit package
- Very flat organization-your ideas-for better or worse will get consideration and acted upon