Product Cost / Supply Chain Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Product Cost / Supply Chain Analyst
Eastern Suburb of Cleveland, OH
Commensurate with experience.
Financially strong privately held $40MM electrical/electronics manufacturing company who enjoys a leadership position in their industry is seeking to hire a Product Cost / Supply Chain Analyst. Responsibilities for the position will include generating quotations for new products, optimizing turnaround time for new product introduction, and coordination with operational departments to manage engineering changes. This position requires excellent communication skills, a capacity for attention to detail, efficient time management and organization skills, and excellent problem solving skills. The company has a broad customer base, a proven track record of growth, and a nearly unlimited industry growth potential. Employees enjoy an apolitical work environment and organizational agility where they are given the latitude to consider new ideas to help customers and adjust to changing market conditions, and at the same time gain new experiences to grow their career. The company is known for providing a high value to their customers and conducting business with high ethical standards.
- Cost analysis - Review customer Request For Quote’s including the specifications and prints to develop the estimated cost of material, labor, and tooling. Work directly with customers, Sales, and with suppliers to research estimated costs for component parts, tooling, and processing equipment and load into quote summary template. (60% of time will be spent in this area)
- Quote creation - Work with Customers, Sales Engineers / Business Development Rep’s, and Account Managers in the creation of customer budgetary estimates, quotations and proposals. (20% of time will be spent in this area)
- New Product Introduction and Engineering Change support - Update part number maintenance in the ERP system and handoff to New Product Introduction Engineering for launch of new business and changes to existing programs. Coordinate with multi-departmental groups to manage New Product Introduction and implement engineering changes. Provide day to day problem solving and organizational support. (15% of time will be spent in this area)
- Administration - Maintain the quote and opportunity log, attend training meetings, assist with development of the annual sales forecast. (5% of time will be spent in this area)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess good professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Skilled in the use of standard business software and technology including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Possess efficient time management and organization skills with the ability to organize resources and establish priorities and multi-task
- Capable of being a team player with shared responsibilities and the ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy in the handling and communication of technical data
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Ability to read and understand drawings and technical specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years of business experience
- Direct industry experience with electronics manufacturing services, supply chain management, or electronics parts distribution
- Experience or formal training in supplier management and negotiations
Keywords: Supply Chain, Product Cost Analysis, Inside Sales, Electronics Industry, Contract Manufacturing, Cost Estimating, Manufacturing
How to Express Interest - Click the Apply button and follow the online instructions.
Please consider forwarding this job opportunity to anyone you think might be interested.
OneSource Technical, Inc.
We specialize in technical recruiting for Engineering, Management and Sales positions throughout the United States. We have over two decades of industry experience enabling us to quickly understand job requirements and recruit top talent. We have national search capabilities with nearly 1000 affiliated recruiters throughout the United States. We differentiate ourselves by our unparalleled commitment to your success, superior professional performance, and constant innovation. Please consider forwarding this job opportunity to anyone you think might be interested.
AddressHighland Heights, OH