Investment Banking Analyst (3814)
Working with an exciting boutique investment banking firm expanding their team. Our client provides a seasoned team and creative, collaborative environment offering the full spectrum of M&A services. The team encourages humble confidence and innovative approaches as they strive to build lasting client relationships.
Some of the Analyst's responsibilities will include providing support for M&A transactions, pro forma development and defense of modeling results, identifying key details for purchase price & deal structuring, developing client relationships, preparing & presenting to key executives etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or Quantitative skills
- 2 years of experience with focus on due diligence engagements related to mergers & acquisitions
- Strong analytics & presentation skills
- Proven abilities in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- High level of maturity, integrity and leadership skills
Qualified candidates should apply for confidential consideration!
Posted On: Tuesday, April 25, 2023
OneSource Professional SearchBirmingham, AL
Finance and InsuranceView All OneSource Professional Search Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.