ABOUT ONEPEAK MEDICAL: Want to work in a healthy, positive, clean environment with fully engaged leadership? OnePeak believes in providing our patients a unique wellness experience that redefines primary care through innovative, integrated health practices and services geared towards optimal health and well-being. Our healthcare providers understand that this approach to medicine leads to faster results, better outcomes, and ultimately saves our patients time and money. OnePeak Medical strives to pave the way for a healthcare system that accepts and values all evidence-informed practices and identifies the relationship between health, mind, body, & spirit.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF TEAM MEMBERS: As a member of the OnePeak Medical team, your goal will be to motivate our staff to keep our patients as happy and healthy as possible! This role will require you to perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the duties listed below. In this position, you will work collaboratively with all internal and external staff to support patient care. You are required to exhibit flexibility and a can-do attitude. We are a wellness-oriented office so educating yourself about our products and services is VERY important! All staff must take time to learn about our approach to wellness and how it impacts our patients' lives so they can speak confidently and passionately to patients about OnePeak!
DUTIES OF THE OFFICE MANAGER:
- Manage the day-to-day clinic operations
- Ensure office is staffed appropriately and providers schedules are optimized
- Review inventory and verify office is stocked with supplies needed for all upcoming appointments
- Manage overtime, time cards, time out and time off requests of staff in your clinic
- Verify that medical office staffing & new employees receive required documents, training, logins, and onboarding
- Understand and enforce OnePeak policies & procedures, staff coaching, performance reviews, staff discipline, staff performance improvements plans, support HR in candidate selection and employee terminations.
- Constant focus on staff development, retention and employee engagement promoting the OnePeak culture
- Send weekly marketing content to the marketing department
- Send weekly updates to the operations and facilities teams
- Maintain the office space/facility, as needed
- Address any patient complaints in a timely, professional manner
- Ensure all staff receives appropriate breaks, time out, etc.
- Ensure all tasks are completed by Medical Assistants and Front Desk before leaving for the day, if they are unable to complete for some reason, enlist help or help to complete tasks
- Address and resolve staff issues, conflict or concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Coordinate with the operations team and upper administration to carry out our strategic vision
- Provide back up and support front and back office as needed
- Review providers' schedules for current and next week to ensure all spots are being filled
- Make sure the front desk is maintaining a wait list for any providers booked out 2 weeks or more
- Ensure that no staff members have unapproved overtime (this may require you to step in and cover for staff that are in OT)
- Keep in constant communication with staff members and providers to see how they are doing/if you can help/any questions/concerns
- Handle any patient complaints pertaining to office and staff
- Ensure that Nutrition & Fitness staff and Medical Assistants are prepping charts one day in advance
- Back up front- and back-office, as needed
- Monitor faxes/documents and assist when able
- Other administrative tasks and duties assigned
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Excellent conflict management experience
- Proficient in MS Office and computer systems (e.g. patient management software)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Demonstrate attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Professional and courteous in tone and information delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree - strongly preferred
- Experience in clinical supervision and program management - required
- A minimum of 1 years' proven experience in a clinical manager or other managerial position - required
- Hands-on experience with computer systems such as EMR - required
- Medical billing and insurance payor knowledge - strongly preferred
- CMA certification- preferred
- Certification in phlebotomy - preferred
ABOUT OUR BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance covered for the employee at 100%
- Life and AD&D covered for the employee at 100%
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Peak Bucks
- Employee and Family Discounts
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
ABOUT SOUTHERN OREGON: Southern Oregon forms the gateway to the beautifully eclectic Pacific Northwest. From the coastal region to the snowy mountains this diverse area offers an abundance of recreational activities, arts and entertainment, educational institutions and varied agriculture. For the avid outdoorsman, you can hike, bike, rappel, rock climb and more in the Three Sisters Wilderness or the Trinity Alps Wilderness each within a few short hours drive or Mounts Ashland and McLoughlin right in our backyard! For the avid fisherman and white-water rafter the Rogue, Umpqua and Klamath rivers sprawl through the Southern Oregon region. The snow lovers can enjoy snowboarding, snow skiing and snow shoeing at beautiful Mt Ashland, Lake of the Woods, Diamond Lake and Mt Shasta all within close driving distance. And for the water sports thrill seekers, Southern Oregon and Northern California provide lakes of all shapes and sizes from Lost Creek Lake in cozy Shady Cove, OR to the sprawling Shasta and Trinity Lakes just over the California border. For the Arts and Entertainment enthusiast Southern Oregon is home to the world-famous Shakespeare Festival, the Britt Festival and the Craterian Theater at the Collier Center for the Performing Arts. We are home to Southern Oregon University, Rogue Community College and Oregon Institute of Technology is located just over the hill in Klamath Falls! Southern Oregon is alive with a wide array of cuisines and fine dining, local wineries and wine tasting, brew houses and more. There is more than a little something for everyone!
Why Work Here?
Focus on mental & physical well-being of patients & employees! Work in a healthy, positive, clean environment with fully engaged leadership!
Grants Pass, OR