Business Development Center Administrators are responsible for providing high quality customer service and handling in-market automotive and commercial truck customers through a pre-sales process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make outbound customer calls to In-Market customers to evaluate vehicle wants, needs and purchase timing
- Support additional ad hoc related outreach initiatives as required
- Communicate with customers via email and Live Chat
- Perform online data entry for customer profile management
- Discuss available vehicles in each segment in a fun and exciting way
- Assist consumers in selecting vehicles and services that will fit their business needs
- Assist consumers with financing inquires if necessary
- Assign customers to specific dealers for follow-up opportunities
- Record customer interactions for future follow-up
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Support company quality standards, policies, procedures and work instructions as outlined in the company quality management system documentation
This job will require working with confidential information such as social security numbers, credit cards and customer information such as names and addresses.
- Passionate about the automotive industry and new vehicles in general
- Familiarity with the new makes and models available today (training will be provided)
- Previous experience with Business Development Center/ Call Center/ Inside Sales preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented, reliable and able to multi-task effectively
- Team player who is personable and energetic with a strong emphasis on customer interaction
- Ability to work during standard hours of operation (9:00am-6:00pm EST)
- Must be able to travel to Chicago 1-2 times a year for in-depth product training
- Possess a Customer Service mindset
- Have passion to help others
- Share the belief that giving customers a high level of service is always top priority
- Foster a good company culture
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
OneMagnify is an equal opportunity employer.