Bible Media Group (BMG) Project Planner - Home Office
BIBLE MEDIA GROUP
Job Title: Bible Media Group (BMG) Project Planner
Reports To: BMG Director
Full time / Exempt
Location: Pompano Beach Office *(Must reside in the South Florida area and be able to commute to the office daily.)
At BMG, we are passionate about Partnering with Kingdom collaborators to catalyze Bible engagement through media. This position is responsible for the project management and execution of our Publishing framework. In addition, this position is responsible for the development and analysis of other efforts carried out by BMG and its partners. This person, through the analysis of data, will identify and assist in the development of upcoming needs. Ultimately, the Project Manager will be critical in shaping the future of BMG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- A solid understanding and experience in workflow coordination & execution.
- A working understanding of BMG and OneHope—its history and culture; governance structure, staff, and Board; programs and projects; and other constituencies.
- Develop, institute, and oversee systems to communicate Publishing and BMG efforts both internally and externally.
- Understand data and spreadsheets, with the ability to produce reports with metrics and outcomes.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and manage team goals, project schedules and new information for all BMG efforts.
- Establish, supervise, and meet all deadlines.
- Participate in project design meetings and propose improvements if necessary.
- Evaluate potential problems and develop solutions.
- Obtain publishing project quotes while adhering to budget, monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures.
- Work closely with BMG’s president and director on BMG efforts.
- Organize current projects and coordinate team to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, etc.
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Responsible for any other projects assigned by BMG leadership.
- Knowledge in marketing, social media, and fundraising a PLUS.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 2-year experience in project coordination
Skills and Abilities
- Highly Proactive, adaptable, and self-motivated. A “doer” who is results oriented, adept at planning, prioritizing, organizing and follow-through.
- Insightful and perceptive
- Computer literate: MS Office, Share Point, FTP sites
- A fluent knowledge in English and Spanish language, verbal and written is preferred.
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Great communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team-management and leadership skills
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Strong attention to details even under pressure
- A good listener: comfortable receiving input from many sources and able to distill the salient points and action items.
- Hospitable and able to communicate warmth in all forms of communications.
- Use independent judgment and initiative in making sound decisions and in developing solutions to problems
- Track bills and expenses and submit on time
- Independently prepare correspondence and memoranda in clear and concise manner
- Accept and readily adapt to change, including in organizational/office structure, management, strategies, business processes, procedures, priorities, etc.
- A Godly character able to articulate and communicate the passion and vision of OneHope
- A Strong growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A proven team player
- Accepts direction and constructive criticism with a positive attitude
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position may require travel both domestically and internationally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Powered by JazzHR
OneHope, IncPompano Beach, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.