Senior Business Consultant w/NetSuite experience-Finance
OneHire Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr Business Consultant (Finance)
This is a 100% remote position. Seeking a seasoned Senior Business Consultant to work with our clients in a consultative role in order to help re-engineer existing processes and implement industry best practices. The primary objective of this role is to use experience and skills with client interactions, such as leading new software implementations, supporting existing client accounts, conducting work sessions with the client, troubleshooting client issues, translating client business requirements into workable solutions and designs, training users on applications and client management.
REQUIRED: The individual must be competent to work with NetSuite and related modules/third-party applications and possess a well-rounded background in both business and ERP. The individual is functionally familiar with all facets of NetSuite Manufacturing, Demand/Supply Plan and Wholesale Distribution supply chain processes.
· Provide NetSuite assistance and support to existing clients and new clients.
· Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
· Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
· Act in an advisory role by interacting with clients and understanding their business requirements/needs and providing guidance.
· Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients.
· Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem solving skills and working as a team.
· Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality and coordinate installation of deliverables from Sandbox into production.
· Provide functional training to clients as needed.
Work as a collaborative team member effectively with others in the company.
- Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Promote and sell our solutions and service offerings to clients when needed.
- Assist clients and internal staff outside of normal business hours for emergencies.
Must be strong in Finance
· Advanced knowledge and business acumen of wholesale distribution and manufacturing industries, and how they relate to modules within NetSuite.
· Minimum 5-10 years of work experience with NetSuite is required.
· Experience tracking billable time to clients and an understanding of working in a 100% consultative position is desired but not a requirement.
· Thorough knowledge of NetSuite application functionality and processes.
· Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
· Team-oriented, yet able to work independently.
· Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.
· Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
OneHireWhy Work Here?
Company has expertise working with many different verticals including manufacturing, distribution, professional services and non-profit.
The company is a 5 Star NetSuite Partner. The team is comprised of senior technical and business consultants in all area of NetSuite; ERP, CRM, eCommerce and SuiteApp development. Their team has has expertise working with many different verticals including manufacturing, distribution, professional services and non-profit. They are a driven team of passionate professionals dedicated to providing the best possible customer experience and maximizing the ROI for their clients.
BusinessView all jobs at OneHire