At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Responsible for the calculation of final and estimated retirement, termination, death, disability and QDRO benefits for multiple Defined Benefit retirement plans by interpreting and analyzing the legal plan document, current pension laws as applicable, and all relevant participant data.
- Calculate - using Excel, Access and other software packages - final and estimated benefits for DB plans (retirement, termination, death, disability and QDRO benefits)
- Analyze and interpret legal plan documents for multiple clients
- Assist with special projects such as plan terminations and plan freezes; data reconciliation, calculation of benefits; creation and distribution of Notices to Client and/or Plan Participant
- Initiate and/or participate in meetings with other areas to solve internal problems; external client consulting with plan participants
- Ability to work with team members to keep benefit requests and projects on schedule
- Consult with clients regarding daily benefit administration, IRS/DOL regulations, plan document language, data integrity, benefit calculations or specific participant circumstances
- Intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Strong team player
- Ability to interpret legal plan documents
- 3+ years related work experience
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.