Relationship Director - Core Market
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises, so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
Responsible for retention of Retirement Services key client accounts. In this role you will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the highest level of service is maintained. This will ensure retention and ongoing satisfaction of these key accounts.
This role is specific to the core markets with asset value of $3M-$30M.
- Responsible for retention of existing client and advisor relationships .
- Coordinates overall relationship and is the primary contact for advisors, committee members, decision makers, and executives
- Provides information on new products and services proactively to clients and advisors
- Communicates and outlines industry trends and legislative changes
- Leads fee conversations (additional funding/additional fees), RM owns profitability of plan
- Engages OneAmerica's subject matter experts as needed in collaboration with the PM (e.g. fiduciary, compliance and plan design issues)
- Facilitates plan design discussion with client and advisors
- Facilitates investment reviews in conjunction with the advisor and sends investment changes to RC as appropriate
- Reviews participant education materials and creates employee marketing strategies in collaboration with the client, advisor, and marketing team
- Coordinates education meetings and delivery of education materials with the REC
- Participates and often leads finalist presentations for new business opportunities over $30M and other strategic opportunities and stays engaged with the client and advisor throughout the onboarding process
- Act as a mentor/leader PM's and RC's
Required Education and/or Certifications
- 4-year degree, or commensurate industry experience
- Series 6, 63, Life and Health
Recommended Education and/or certifications
- Recommended college degree: Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Management
- Recommended Professional Designations: CEBS, RPA, CPC, QKA, QPA, AIF, CFP
Required Work Experience
- 5+ years of relevant relationship management experience in the assigned market segment
- Or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
Salary Band: S06
As a condition of employment, OneAmerica requires that all new hires who receive a job offer on or after Jan. 17, 2022 provide evidence of vaccination against COVID-19 within the first week of their employment with OneAmerica, unless an exemption has been granted as an accommodation due to the individual’s medical condition, sincerely held religious belief, or other legal requirement. Once employment begins, new associates will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination through the confidential and secure HR Service Center process within their first week of employment. If a new associate is unable to be vaccinated against COVID-19 due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or other legal requirement, the associate will have two weeks after an offer of employment has been accepted to submit a request for an exemption for review and consideration by OneAmerica.
This selected candidate will be expected to work remote. The candidate may also be expected to physically return to the office in IN as business needs dictate or for team-building and collaboration.
If you are offered and accept this position, please be advised that OneAmerica does not have any offices located in the State of New York and OneAmerica associates are not permitted to work remotely in the State of New York.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For all positions:
Because this position is regulated by the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act, if an offer is made, applicants must undergo mandated background checks as a condition of employment. Such background checks include criminal history. A conviction is not necessarily an absolute bar to employment. Consistent with applicable regulatory guidelines and law, factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at OneAmerica Financial Partners, Inc.