The Senior Marketing Manager will lead digital and traditional marketing initiatives and serve as the manager for key marketing programs and internal teams. This individual must demonstrate a proven track record of successfully managing the complete marketing process from start to finish, leading and achieving desired results, creating and executing marketing plans along with effectively managing a team.
This individual will help lead and manage the Marketing Team to partner with key business stakeholders such as the product, retail and business departments, to produce high quality marketing deliverables including marketing project plans, timelines, reports, creative deliverables along with managing budgets.
This individual must have strong management skills, presentation skills, attention to detail and help keep the Marketing Team on time and in budget for projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop robust marketing plans for product, retail and business lines while reporting on progress and results of the marketing plans
- Manage the Marketing Specialist team, Creative / Digital teams to develop, manage and execute marketing plans and programs for key business stakeholders across the credit union
- Manage product, retail and business marketing programs from start to finish budgeting
- Lead and manage internal and external marketing teams to deliver marketing deliverables
- Lead and manage marketing programs and communication including marketing plan development, advertising assets, e-marketing materials, web content, digital merchandising screens, direct mail pieces, internal messaging to business partners, event marketing materials and other marketing tactics as needed
- Analyze market data, market demographics and market conditions to help determine member growth and retention opportunities for branches, across the omni-channel member experience
- Track results, executes ROI analysis and conduct program debrief to determine success and identify learnings for future programs
- Utilize CRM program to record list management needs and track results
- Travel to OneAZ branch locations to assist with branch marketing plans
- Oversee the management of disclosures and ensures compliance with credit union policies as well as federal and state rules and regulations
- Develop an understanding of Credit Union philosophy, organization, bylaws, and operational procedures and comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, AML, OFAC and all other applicable State and Federal Financial Institution Regulations
- Maintains thorough product knowledge of all types of Credit Union accounts, rates and services offered; stays current on industry issues impacting members by regularly viewing CUNA and NCUA websites
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Spearhead marketing efforts for internal and external partners
- Lead a team to achieve OneAZ Credit Union goals
- Displays original thinking and creativity
- Generate suggestions for improving work
- Develop innovative approaches and new ideas
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years of digital and traditional marketing experience or the equivalent in job-relevant work experience
- Proven track record of leading, motivating and overseeing successful marketing teams
- Hands-on experience managing marketing teams and reporting on marketing goals, real time results and ongoing team performance
- Experience with the following platforms: Microsoft Dynamics, Google Analytics, Teamwork (or similar Project Management tools), Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing, internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of supervisors, associates, and members
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
2355 W. Pinnacle Peak Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA