Intern - Marketing Graphic Designer
- Posted: 14 days ago
- $18 Hourly
Dates: May 15th to August 11th
Pay Rate: $18/hr
The Graphic Designer intern will leave knowing how a Marketing department drives strategy within the organization and delivers the tactics to drive the strategy. The intern will develop skills on how design drives awareness and consideration across all marketing channels. They will also learn the why behind brand standards and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and produce marketing collateral and assets
- Collaborate with the team on creative direction
- Develop branded PowerPoints for presentations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Junior or senior, majoring in design, marketing, or art
- 3.0 GPA in major field of study
- Experience with:
- Adobe Creative Clout Software: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, and Acrobat on PC Platform
- Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Detail-oriented and excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and dedication for getting the job done
- Be a self-starter and adapt to the pace of the department
- Team oriented and highly collaborative
Any individual who meets the definition of a mortgage loan originator and is employed by a federal agency-regulated institution will need to be registered on NMLS. Ensures compliance with applicable policies, laws, and regulations, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance, USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
OneAZ Credit Union
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at OneAZ Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?