ONE70 GROUPis seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on various assigned job sites.
The areas of work will be in and across Upstate New York.
To provide on-site coordination for all phases of Commercial construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. The Superintendent shall be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Schedule subcontractors, employees, leased labor employees, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Maintain daily log (written and/or electronic) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly/monthly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
- Assist in obtaining approval of revisions.
- Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
- Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
- Preside at pre-construction meeting with each subcontractor.
- Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day.
- Assist in hiring sub-tier employees.
- Ability to travel to and from assigned job sites
- Ability to lift up to 90 lbs
- Minimum of three years of verifiable experience, thorough knowledge of trades and be computer literate.
- Experience in commercial construction methods, codes, and best practices.
- Office experience of ProcCore, MS Project, Microsoft Office (Excel, word, project & Outlook) is also preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
ONE70 Group provides a wide range of construction services, including Construction Management, General Contracting, HVAC and all forms of commercial and healthcare construction.Our mission is to meet the project objectives with a focus on efficiency, value based practices and providing the right solution for the project and budgetary objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V