MELA is hiring a Marketing Assistant to support our rapidly growing marketing and sales team. We are looking for an individual that has amazing leadership skills, a dynamic personality that can run a team, make great connections, and have an impact in the community. We provide training in professional representation and mentorship.
We Provide Training In:
- Mentoring others
- Professional Representation
- Community Outreach
- Building connections with participants
- Organizational planning and event coordinating
- Public Speaking
- Program development
- Team building
- Brand Regulation/ Approach
- Target Audience Research
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates services and activities to provide program participants with necessary tools to sustain communication
- Completes a full assessment of consumer needs and passes lead info to a senior sales team member for closing
- Monitors and evaluates customer conversion and satisfaction
- Conferences client cases with the Program Director and determines the necessity of targeting locations that are in high demand of client services
- Maintains accurate record keeping via customer database
- Other duties as assigned by the center director and program directors
Our work environment is built on encouraging a team dynamic where there is no limitation to the impact you can make on the company and within your own career. As a Marketing Assistant, leading representatives will individually coach you to shape your skill set and measure your performance so there is continuous development. We provide extra compensation to hard working team members and rewards for excellence.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager