Caregivers - Experienced for PT or FT Shifts
One You Love Homecare DFW Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Hiring experienced Care-givers for Part-time and Full-time Shifts!
Great teams require great players! Are you a great caregiver in Dallas-Ft.Worth looking for additional shifts or new work – either full-time or part-time? We’re building a great team at One You Love Homecare DFW and looking for exceptional players to join us. Compassion, professionalism, focus and drive – if you’re great at these, we should talk!
Our best Caregivers are honest, have a strong personality, are dependable, and have a heart for elderly care and their well-being.
Review the responsibilities and qualifications below and if you consider yourself a great team member, apply below to One You Love Homecare DFW.
- Assist with ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) for elderly clients and clients who have had a recent surgery, injury or accident and require support at home
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living to include showering/bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Homemaker/Companion assistance with instrumental activities of daily living to include light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, and errands
- Remind clients to take medications
- Provide mobility assistance around the house and while on doctor’s appointments, errands, walks etc.
- Complete client’s shopping and put items away, keeping an organized living space for the client
- Observe, report and document daily tasks
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Follow the plan of care as written by the agency Nursing Supervisor
- Escalate any unusual incidents, behaviors, or changes in status immediately to the Nursing Supervisor and Manager
- Provide socialization and companionship to clients to improve their quality of life
- Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without accommodations
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation every single day
- Ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
- Available to work different shifts from 4-12 hours long. Nights and/or weekends may be available.
- 3-5 years prior experience working with seniors or seniors experiencing dementia or Alzheimers.
- Ability to understand the written plan of care and all associated tasks for assigned shifts
- Ask appropriate questions when being trained on the plan of care
- Supportive and compassionate individual who strives to provide quality care
- High School Diploma or GED completed.
- Demonstrated competency with durable medical equipment specific to client to include a walker, wheelchair, hospital bed, and client lift devices – example: Hoyer Lift
- A CNA or HHA designation desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
One You Love Homecare DFW
Personal CareView all jobs at One You Love Homecare DFW