Director of Marketing
One Vet Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
One Vet is looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, creative, and analytical leader to own our marketing team and strategy. You will be expected to help define overarching goals, articulate tactical plans, and manage key business metrics to improve engagement, acquisition, growth, and retention KPIs, with an ultimate eye on customer acquisition cost and lifetime value. This is a highly visible role central to our overall business success and will require deep partnerships with key leaders across the organization.
The Director of Marketing will be expected to develop a holistic strategy to own the full lifecycle of customer touchpoints, including website, email, text, mobile app, in-store, direct mail, digital marketing, and other online and offline channels. The ideal candidate will be able to blend creative exploration under the auspices of our brand voice, with data-driven analysis to synthesize and circulate customer insights.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to contribute in a very significant way to One Vets rapid growth plans. Given the strategic nature of this role, a qualified candidate must have an analytical background, a keen eye for creative execution, a proven record of working cross-functionally in matrixed organizations, and strong independent project management skills.
- Marketing Platform Roadmap: Lead the vision, strategy, & results for One Vets Marketing program, encompassing acquisition marketing, transactional, and lifecycle programs supporting growth and retention across the business
- Customer Journey: Deeply understand, develop and optimize the One Vet customer journey, removing friction and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Email Operations: Oversee the design, development, deployment, and day-to-day operations of all customer-facing email and push marketing (both promotional and triggered campaigns)
- Team Leadership and Management: Mentor and grow a world-class marketing team and organization
- Campaign Management & Calendar Cadence: Maintain email and push calendar and work with engineering teams on incorporating CRM plans & programs
- Testing: Develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize engagement by measuring and optimizing across all touchpoints (landing pages, acquisition funnels, guerilla marketing, in-store, etc.)
- Innovation: Drive innovation across the team, identifying new areas of opportunity for growth in our consumer engagement strategy
- Process Development & Implementation: Improve operational efficiencies and processes in the funnel by partnering with other functions to map, measure, identify gaps, and propose solutions
- Vendor Management & Partnerships: Select, configure, utilize and maintain our digital marketing technology stack and third-party agency partners
- Campaign Analysis & Reporting: Analyze and report on channel engagement and campaign performance
- Stakeholder Management: Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to bring our creative to life in owned channels effectively and collaboratively
- Engineering & Product Partnership: Work closely with product and engineering to test and improve the effectiveness of our owned channels
- 5+ years of experience in growth and/or digital marketing at an early to mid-sized organization
- High-level understanding of content marketing and SEO
- Passionate about developing and implementing marketing campaigns in line with One Vet's core values
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Superb communication, attention to detail, and a true passion for quality
- Agile and thrives in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Equity Compensation: At One Vet we want employees to own equity in the company. As part of your compensation package you will be offered stock shares which will grow in value over time.
- Flexible Work Environment: One Vet has embraced the concept of flexible work environments based on the recognition of improved productivity, better morale, work-life integration, and positive culture. We believe you can work anytime, anywhere, as long as you get the job done.
- Open Paid Time Off Policy: One Vet promotes the importance of time away from the office for rest and relaxation and allows team members to take as much time away from the office as each team member deems consistent with their practice, business needs, and One Vet obligations. To that end, weve adopted an Open PTO policy which allows our team members the flexibility to take time off when they need it.
- Paid Holidays: One Vet offices close and the employee will be compensated for select annual holidays each year.
- Health Insurance: One Vet offers medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents. One Vet offers extremely competitive premiums for both the employee and dependents.
- Life Insurance & Disability: One Vet offers Basic, Voluntary, & AD&D life insurance as well as short term and long term disability.
- Memberships: The employee is encouraged to maintain relevant memberships and affiliations.
- Continuing Education: One Vet employees are encouraged to be life-long learners. The Director of Marketing will be offered paid continuing education opportunities.
- One Vet Swag: We will send you and your furry family members One Vet branded swag to rep proudly.
- Employee discount on One Vet services: Team members are provided discounts on veterinary services and inventory products for their personal pets.
BusinessView all jobs at One Vet