Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LPC-MHSP, LCSW, LMFT)- Mini Miracles Pediatric Therapy
- $55,000 Yearly
- Paid Time Off
Mini Miracles Pediatric Therapy
“Serving Families and Their Mini Miracles”
Status- Full-Time with the ability to adjust as needed for your scheduling requirements. This position is also open to part-time candidates.
Overview- This position is responsible for providing outpatient clinical services to a caseload consisting of mainly pediatric clients with the occasional adult client within our service areas. Services provided include, but are not limited to, assessments, diagnostics, documentation, and team collaboration. A full-time position would hold 6 clients per day, with the ability to adjust appointments throughout the week to meet your scheduling needs. Part-time positions are also available if this better suits your needs. This position is not a fully-remote position but does host the ability to use telehealth services as indicated by the therapist and client on a case-by-case basis. This position has an empowering team of leaders whose goal is to support you in your growth as an individual and professional.
- Provide mental health diagnostic and treatment services to individuals and their families at a frequency determined by you and your client
- Complete weekly electronic documentation for all necessary charting including assessments, daily notes, progress notes, communication notes, and any other supporting documentation
- Provide appropriate therapeutic interventions using a variety of techniques and modalities including individual, group and/or family therapies.
About Mini Miracles:
We were born out of a God-given desire to serve children with special needs and their families through a holistic, interdisciplinary approach to care. Mini Miracles is a clinician-born practice seeking a dual approach to improve the experience of receiving care for clients & their families, while also improving the experience of providing care for clinicians. Our leadership team involves a variety of practicing clinicians to allow a focus of support and real-life experience and expectations. We strive to provide clinicians with a rewarding experience combining autonomy, flexibility, and creativity to allow your passion to flourish. Mini Miracles has a goal of allowing our therapists to maintain autonomy and flexibility while in a supportive, collaborative environment with a mutual goal of serving clients through an ever-changing and ever-growing variety of ground-breaking treatments. We offer a mentorship program allowing you to collaborate with paraprofessionals and expand your knowledge base to further your professional development. Our collaborative team has combined their creativity to create a variety of unique programs including our Transition to Adulthood Group, Social Skills Group, Imagine Program and Camp, Support Groups, and our newly growing Trauma Program. We encourage continued program development for our clinicians, allowing them to follow their heart's desire for serving their client's needs.
Why Mini Miracles?
- Flexibility- Our therapist-directed model allows you flexibility within your schedule, as well as with your clients. We want you to serve your clients at your discretion; you know what's best for your clients!
- Creativity- Are you ready to create the programs you have dreamed of? This is a cherished aspect of Mini Miracles, our therapists have created support groups, social groups, transition to adulthood programs, imagine programs including summer camps, and more!
- Advancement- Mini Miracles is a continuously growing company with many opportunities for advancement in your career.
- Remote Capability- Mini Miracles has maintained the capability of providing telehealth services which allows us to better serve our clients at the therapist & client's discretion.
- Value- Are you tired of feeling like another number? You are truly a valued member of our team at Mini Miracles. We not only focus on serving our clients, but serving each other as a team.
- Collaboration- Be part of a team with shared values- serving your clients! Our team collaborates at their discretion for their & their client's benefit.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Employer-Sponsored Insurance
- Salary starting at $55,000
- Paid Holidays
- Office support for scheduling, insurance management, intake assistance, credentialing, referral coordination, and billing - allowing you to focus solely on your speciality
- Liability coverage
- Mentorship program
- Flexible Scheduling allowing for an exceptional work-life balance
- Remote Capabilities
*not a fully remote position
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns!
Visit our website at: www.minimiraclespllc.com and Social Media pages on Facebook and Instagram for an inside look!
Powered by JazzHR
One Therapy NetworkJohnson City, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.