One Stop Systems (NASDQ-OSS) has been in business for over 20 years, in which we design and manufacture innovative specialized high-performance computing modules and systems, including customized servers, compute accelerators, expansion systems, flash storage arrays and Ion Accelerator storage software. We offer competitive benefits to our staff and are looking for individuals to come and grow with us!
The Quality Assurance Manager will manage and coordinate activities and operations of quality assurance department and staff.
- Coordinates with other managers and associates to identify critical success factors, develop measurement systems, and implement continuous process improvement methodologies.
- Designs, develops, and implements comprehensive quality assurance programs.
- Maintains, enforces, and measures quality assurance processes.
- Defines and manages an end-to-end test environment including but not limited to selection of tools, methods, and process.
- Reviews and evaluates services to correct deficiencies and formulate improvements.
- Assures on-time delivery of new projects; ensures product quality, performance, and conformity with company established specifications.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of new programs, services, and projects; monitors progress and evaluates results; recommends changes or other action as appropriate.
- Maintains and manages department budget.
- Reviews, analyzes, and implements technological changes to enhance performance and customer requirements.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Technical Skills--Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Change Management—Develops workable implementation plans.
- Delegation--Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
- Quality Management--Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Cost Consciousness--Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity--Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics--Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Judgment--Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality--Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity--Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security--Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability--Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality--Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Innovation--Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent in related field.
- Four to six years related experience or equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Proficient on Microsoft business products.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time