One Stop Staffing Solutions, we are staffing and recruitment agency which specialize in matching healthcare professionals with short term/long term/ and permanent placement careers. We are searching for a few experienced nurses' which have experience working in Skilled nursing/Rehabilitation/Assisted living facilities. We believe in a work-life balance so employees can have a quality of life outside the workplace. We have referral & employee incentives!
Registered Nurse Job Description:
Interested in a fast-paced, people-oriented nursing job?
Do you love enriching the lives of the elderly community?
Are you an RN looking for a change/switch in career with Geriatrics?
Are you semi retire or looking for opportunity to give back to this senior population?
Did you answer yes, Great because we need you on our Team!
A registered nurse job might be the right fit for you! With an exciting combination of routine and unique cases, you will learn and be challenged as a valued member of our team.
As a member of the Long term care team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment. With this job, you’ll be responsible for the supervision of clinical staff and delivery of individualized, age-appropriate nursing care to your patients.
Under the supervision of the Unit Director, the RN performs patient care functions as approved by the State of Maine Board of Nursing and St. Joseph Hospital policies and procedures. The Clinical Leader/Charge Nurse will provide direct supervision for the shift the RN is assigned.
A Catholic Health Ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
Required skills & experience
(the “must haves” to be considered):
- Must have 12 months of RN Experience
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Licensed RN in the state of Maine
- Current Geriatric experience within last year
- BLS Training
- ACLS Required Within 30 Days of Hire
- Dementia and Pain Management Training
- HIPAA Trainings
- Elder Abuse Training
- Immunizations MMVR, Hep B and Flu vaccine
- Current Physical and two step-PPD
- Must be a team player, have strong communication skills as well the ability to multi-task.
- Valid Government IDs
What you need to know:
1. Opportunity to earn good compensation
2. Will work 12-hour shifts (nights), 36 hours per week
3. Ability to serve a variety of patients.
Powered by JazzHR
One Stop Staffing Solutions