Registered Nurse (RN) (ER)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One Stops Staffing Solutions is looking for a Registered Nurse to join our team. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions. He/she will administer medication, monitor and record patient progress, and educate families and the patient as needed.
The ideal candidate will display compassion, education, proficiency and experience while assisting the patient. This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
- Provide exceptional patient care – Maintain nursing standards while supporting patients with all applicable medical needs. Create and provide patient care plans as needed or requested. Communicate with the patient, their family and members of the medical team to achieve the desired goals of the patient-care plan.
- Conduct administrative duties – Attend medical conferences and courses for ongoing care and education. Assess patient care plans and identify areas of improvement to ensure quality of care.
- Bachelor's degree and a license to practice nursing in the state required
- A minimum of six months of recent medical experience
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, and bend frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
General job duties. Types of procedures required.
General care for all types of ER patients.
Equipment utilized in the unit/dept.
EPIC, ASAP charting, Accudose medication system.
Required skills and minimum years of experience.
1 year recent ER experience within the past 3 years.
Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required.
ND or compact state license. BLS, ACLS and PALS, must be AHA.
Shift or schedule requirements.
12 hour shift. Every other weekend and holiday.
Floating to over units/departments.
No floating to other depts.
Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
47 bed ER
Nurse to patient ratio of this unit.
Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
Follow 1 day at LEAD center, 2 days of unit orientation
$7860 weekly pay for 48hrs
13 weeks contract
Shift; Day/Night Rotating
Powered by JazzHR
One Stop Staffing Solutions
HealthcareView all jobs at One Stop Staffing Solutions