- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an RN to join our Outpatient Clinic team!
- Monday-Friday - 8am-5pm
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Package
- 3 week PTO
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/match
- Working with Outpatient and Ambulatory Care
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Strong Supervisor Skills
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
One Stop RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Veteran Owned Small Business, that works with the Federal Government Staffing Medical
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Medical Staffing Company.