We are seeking a Phlebotomist to become a part of our Outpatient Addiction Treatment Practice team!
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Benefits after 90 days employed
- Competitive Salary
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Blood draws/urinalysis
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in Outpatient setting required
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
One Stop Recruiting
Why Work Here?Service Disabled Veteran Owned Medical Staffing Company.
Nation wide medical staffing company