One Stop Recruiting State College, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Monday-Friday 7a-4pm w/1 hour lunch
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 20 PTO (accrued)
- Licensing & DEA fees coverage, 3K CME
- Life Insurance, LTD, STD
- Malpractice with occurrence Based Coverage
- Mobile Hot Spot
- $35 paid towards cell phone bill
- Rounding on Skilled Nursing Facilities, Group Homes, Hospice, ALD Facilities, Palliative Care
- Admissions, Follow up visits, implement care plan
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
One Stop RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Nation wide medical staffing company
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Medical Staffing Company.
AddressState College, PA