- Posted: over a month ago
- $125,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, dental, medical,
Multidisciplinary Physical Medicine practice is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! If you're looking to begin your career, or expand your experience, apply now we would love to speak with you!
- NEW GRADS welcomed
- Full time or part time schedule
- Competitive salary, $125,000-$130,000/yr
- Malpractice Coverage
- 50% Health Benefits covered
- Paid Holidays
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields is not required
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Active, clean New York NP license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
One Stop RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Nationwide Medical Staffing Firm- Commercial and Govt. positions available Nationwide! Tell us where you want to be and we'll get you there!
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Medical Staffing Company.
AddressNew York, NY