One Stop Recruiting Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our Behavioral Health/Addiction Team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Competitive Salary
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Great team environment!
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
- Communicate with insurance companies for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Answering Patient Phone calls and returning patient calls
- Previous experience in Outpatient Medical Practice
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
One Stop RecruitingWhy Work Here?
Nation wide medical staffing company
Service Disabled Veteran Owned Medical Staffing Company.