One Step Retail Solutions is looking for a full-time Enterprise Sales Rep - Enterprise Software.
We re looking for a motivated and experienced individual to join One Step as an Enterprise Sales Representative covering the US. The Enterprise Sales Rep will be responsible for driving new sales revenue opportunities, in the retail industry.
The ideal candidate is able to effectively prospect, establish referral relationships, and work company-generated leads by utilizing solution development sales techniques. Responsibilities include but are not limited to prospecting, solution development, system demonstration, creation or proposals, CRM management, contract negotiations and closing sales opportunities.
In return, this position offers uncapped income potential and an opportunity to join an open, diverse and growing company.
What Will Make You Successful:
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- 10+ years experience managing enterprise sales cycles and selling enterprise software
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding performance targets and direct quotas
- Demonstrated experience driving business/revenue in new markets through targeted account planning, strategic relationship building, forecast accuracy and pipeline funnel management
- Must be capable of working under high pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive and professional attitude
- Exceptional presentation skills, oral/written communication skills for addressing both technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional customer facing abilities including verbal and written communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn technical aspects of the products
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Capable of building and perpetuating profitable business partnerships, which promote long-term success
- Cold-call and demand generate so as to build a viable pipeline of prospective clients.
- Identify clients decision-maker(s), build strong executive relationships and build trust in order to win opportunities.
- Understand clients needs, communicate the features and benefits and demonstrate the impact and value/ROI of OSRS products and services.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of OSRS and related products and services that include hardware, software, and services in order to meet or exceed annual sales and revenue objectives.
- Participate in the development, presentation, and sales of the value proposition.
- Represent Company at outside events (i.e. trade shows, conferences, association meetings).
- Traveling as necessary to win opportunities.
- Interface with Implementation Team, System Engineers, and Directors in developing specific account strategy.
- Understand inner working of the products and present this knowledge to customers.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- Update CRM and other internal tracking systems.
- Interaction with C-level Executives.
- Communicate effectively both over the phone and in person with clients high-level decision makers.
- Understand OSRS’s vision, strategy, and key customer initiatives.
- Experience selling integrated enterprise business applications software to retailers or similar industry. Example of this would be selling ERP solutions and the only area of knowledge missing is POS.
- Operational experience in retail is a plus but not required.
- E-Commerce knowledge is very important and must be learned if not possessed.
- BS in Business, Computer Science, or Computer Information System
- Minimum 7 years of experience with a focus on strategic accounts, including software sales.
- AA College Degree may be considered with equivalent combination of education and experience.
- BASE (DOE) + Commission (six figures + income potential). 50/50
- Life Insurance
- Personal & Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Training & Development
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Games and parties celebrating holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Advancement
- One Step Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).