Content Writer Position:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- At least three years of experience writing for a B2B audience is recommended
- Experience using HubSpot or similar Marketing Software/CRM is a plus
- Life Insurance
- Personal & Accident Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Training & Development
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Games and parties celebrating holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for Advancement
- One Step Retail Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Submit your resume and salary requirements. We want to hear from you!
It's our mission to help retailers worldwide flourish and prosper by providing technology solutions and professional services that help them effectively manage their customers, sales, and merchandise. In its commitment to long-term expansion and enhanced service to customers and community, our standards of employee skill, competence, and teamwork are and shall remain among the highest in the field.
We are a passionate group that values collaboration and creativity! At One Step, there is great potential for growth in an ever-expanding industry. Many on the One Step team have been with the company for 15-20 + years!
Life at One Step wouldn't be the same without our company events. We have monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, regular holiday parties and charity outreach programs.
We promote a healthy work-life balance.