Massage Therapist Mandara Spa
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Our journey began on the spiritual island of Bali, where we discovered a true reverence for the healing arts. In Bali, this knowledge is passed down from generation to generation, from mother to daughter, from father to son, and as such is deeply entwined in the Balinese way of life. Combining this rich knowledge and spirit of generosity with European techniques, Mandara offers each guest the ultimate luxuriously healing experience.
Today, Mandara Spas can be found in diverse locations around the world. Every Mandara Spa experience is completely unique, because we honor the diversity of the culture we are immersed in as well as the Balinese traditions from our past. It is our promise that while no two Mandara Spas are identical, you will recognize us from our commitment to your ultimate satisfaction, our belief in the healing arts and the spirit of generosity from which we perform your service. Namaste.
The Massage Therapist role is to provide and maintain the highest standards of massage therapy and recommendations for home care. A massage therapist must provide excellent guest care, and create a feeling of rest and relaxation for spa guests, resulting in high retention and increased treatment and retail sales.
JOB REQUIREMENTS-Experience: (Type of work experience, min. number of years):
- 12 – 18 months preferred experience working in a high end resort or urban spa environment
- Applicable license to perform services
Technical or Administrative Knowledge:
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must have received massage training from an accredited/approved massage school.
- Thoroughly educated and understands the anatomy of the body and the effects of the specific techniques utilized in order to determine whether such application is contraindicated and/or to determine the most beneficial services to recommend to a given individual.
- Must possess a cooperative and positive attitude, exercising reason.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and provide legible and articulate communication.
- Must be able to interact professionally and with sensitivity to the needs of the guests and co-workers.
- Demonstrates commitment to provide the highest quality of massage therapy to those who seek their professional service.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays as maybe scheduled by your Spa Director with prior notice.
Benefits and Perks
A competitive benefits package is offered, inquire within for details to:
Health, vision, dental insurance
401k savings plan
Paid time away from work
Employee spa service/retail discounts and promotional Friends & Family program
Powered by JazzHR
One Spa WorldHonolulu, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.