We are seeking an organized, self-motivated office administrator to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage a variety of administrative tasks such as answering calls, booking appointments, and co-managing project schedules. Additionally, you will provide office support and coordinate office activities, with a positive attitude and attention to detail are a must.
Our Office Administrator may take the lead on specific project activities and inform supervisors of the progress. Scheduling technicians, making travel arrangements and ordering project supplies are examples of daily duties.
Responsibilities Include, but no limited to:
- Assistant to the Office Manager
- Answer calls, book/dispatch service requests
- Oversee collections accounts receiveable efforts
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Manage project scheduling and milestones
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Provide customer service to clients and internal staff, by scheduling and updating them on projects
- Attend meetings and take notes, distribution of meeting minutes to attendees
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Ordering project equipment and coordinate installation timing
- Assist other departments with administrative or clerical support
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- High school diploma; Associates in Office Administration or relevant field is preferred.