Entry level Accountant supports OSF’s daily accounting and administrative team responsibilities through various Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions under the direction of the Senior Accounting & Administration Manager.
- General Ledger Accounting Duties complete with Balance Sheet and Income Statement Reconciliations, and Bank Reconciliations with supporting documentation
- Monthly Financial Statement production along with Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting Requirements
- Work in tandem with the AP Manager to audit all vendor and administrative invoices on a day to day basis along with tracking and resolving invoice variances with internal staff and external vendors
- Process Cost Adjustments, Employee Expense reports, Weekly Credit Card payments, and Check Runs, Customer Rebates, Sales Commissions, Vendor profile managing, and Monthly Reconciliations.
- Works with the AR Manager on Collections of Accounts Receivable accounts along with daily customer invoicing
- Handle filing, documentation, and other administrative duties surrounding the above tasks and other areas as position requires.
- Background in Accounting. Bachelor’s degree preferred, or currently working towards an Accounting Degree
- Supply Chain/Transportation Management Experience a plus
- Exceptional listening, writing and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide service both face to face and via email or telephone
- Highly organized self-starter, excellent attention to detail, exceptional ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Strong ability to work with Accounting Software, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Competitive salary based on individual value
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Financially stable company
- Team environment
- Open door policy
About One Source Freight, L.L.C.
One Source Freight Solutions (OSFS) has been perfecting best-in-class, personalized "one source" logistics services and supply chain management to support the growing needs of a wide array of clients for nearly two decades. As a third party, full-service logistics solutions provider, we distinguish ourselves by working strategically with our clients in a variety of industries - construction renewable energy, electronic recycling, communications and many others - to create custom solutions across a broad spectrum of logistics centered projects.