**We are interviewing the COVID-19 Crisis via phone & Video conferencing**
This position will be working within various cleanroom facilities across the Northeastern United States and will require frequent overnight travel to those locations. Typical responsibilities for this position are to perform assigned testing per the prescribed testing criteria utilizing assigned testing equipment. This position does not require familiarity with cleanroom performance testing, and on the job training will be provided.
The Certification Specialist must have an aptitude for learning in a fast paced environment as well as familiarity with using scientific testing instruments for empirical data collection. This position requires a basic knowledge of mathematics, and scientific data recording. The Field Technician will be required to work within cleanrooms and will wear a full cleanroom suite that covers their entire body including eyes. The Field Technician will come in contact with Latex, Nitrile or nylon gloves depending on the job site. These gowning requirements may change depending on the job site and cleanliness requirements.
***Travel*** Typically within the Northeastern United States, however travel can range across the entire United States. International Travel may be required as well as a valid passport.
Typical travel arraignments
- Company Vehicle provided
- Hotels provided
- Meals provided
- Company Credit Card provided
- Some weekend work may be required, however it is not typical. Projects do not normally run into the weekends, and you will typically have weekends off.
- Scientific empirical data collection using scientific data collection instruments
- Scientific report generating based on collected empirical data
- in the field analysis of collected data
- interfacing with clients, facility engineers and managers
- Traversing tight spaces (not confined) on top of buildings and inside of mezzanine/plenum areas.
- Some job sites require steel toe boots, hard hats, safety glasses, and blood testing programs
- Assist operations at One Source Environmental when not in the field
- Industrial cleanroom vacuum maintenance & service
- Manufacturing assistance of cleanroom related products at One Source when not in the field
PREFERRED SKILLS Analyzing Information, General Math Skills, Reporting Research Results, Dealing with Complexity, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Drafting using Auto-CAD , Attention to Detail, Control Protocols, Microsoft Office Applications
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Criminal Background check
- Drug tests may be required for some job sites
This is a position that requires VERY frequent traveling in and around the Northeastern United States. Overnight stays in hotels at job sites are required.
When not Traveling. Office hours are as follows:
M-F 8:00AM - 4:30PM
$15.00/hr - (pay increase for obtaining professional license and certifications available)
Certified Technician - 2 years as a field technician/analyst position is required prior to obtaining first professional testing technician certification (exam at certified testing facility required)
Certified Professional Technician Manager - 5 years as a field technician/analyst position is require prior to obtaining Certified Professional Technician that manages a crew of 2 field technicians (requires Sr. Field Technician certification, and on site exam certification in Maryland)