One Planet Ops Inc is seeking to a Public Relations leader to spearhead our external communications and marketing efforts across our family of brands. The ideal candidate will have a creative mindset, big ideas, strong judgment, a strategic mind, and a love for storytelling. He or she should have extensive media relations experience and a proven track record driving PR programs by creating compelling narratives that resonate with top business and trade media.
The head of PR will develop messaging and PR strategy and will be expected to manage multiple projects/campaigns under tight deadlines. The role is responsible for PR in Americas and will work in partnership with our social, operations, and executive teams. The candidate must be a strong collaborator.
If you are a PR specialist ready to jump into this pivotal leadership role, we definitely want to hear from you!
CULTURE: Woven through One Planet is a culture that values diversity and inclusion, unity, service to humanity, and excellence in all things. This commitment makes One Planet a company that strives to implement best business practices while also seeking to foster an environment that promotes equality, love, and empowerment. As a member of the One Planet team, the potential candidate is expected to be a pillar that exemplifies and reinforces this culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develop and execute public relations strategies and campaigns that advance awareness and perception of One Planet among our key audiences
- Drive One Planet’s messaging among media and other key influencers
- Manage end-to-end execution of One Planet news, including the creation of compelling content (press releases, blog posts, updates to press kit, social media, infographics, etc.)
- Own key relationships with media, providing responses when needed
- Analyze and report on media coverage, while evolving One Planet’s ability to understand and report on communications effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for One Planet’s CEO to participate in media opportunities, conferences, and other promotional activities
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business
- Proven ability in building relationship in industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson
- Comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline