FINANCIAL SERVICES SALES CONSULTANT
One Place Financial Bellflower, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One Place Financial -- Integrity, Trust, Service
One Place Financial is a growing and innovative company with a mission to provide outstanding service and value unique to each client. Our agency utilizes a multi-platform approach to offer a wide range of financial service products from many of the top carriers across all lines of insurance. This approach is not only beneficial for our clients; it creates an environment of growth and opportunity for our Team Members.
Our focus is on delivering best in class SERVICE, earning our clients’ TRUST and all our actions are guided by our commitment to maintaining INTEGRITY through all situations and circumstances. As we expand, we are looking to grow our team with like-minded individuals who are grounded in service and an entrepreneurial spirit.
As a FINANCIAL SERVICES SALES CONSULTANT, your duties include:
· Prepare tax returns (individual, corporate and partnership) for various business types.
· Stay up with tax changes and how they impact our clients.
· Prospect for potential clients and service our existing book of business to assist and educate them on appropriate financial products.
· Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determine the extent of the present financial and coverage plan, identify gaps, and recommend solutions.
· Develop a coordinated financial and protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; attending trainings and conventions.
Qualified candidates can select an area of focus within the Tax and Insurance disciplines with the long-term objective of acquiring knowledge in multiple areas to create greater value to our clients as a multi-discipline educated FINANCIAL SERVICES SALES CONSULTANT.
Full Time position desired but Part Time also available. Compensation will be dependent on experience. Licensing assistance and customized training provided.
· Desire to provide value to all clients through unmatched service
· Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
· Excellent communication skills -- both written and verbal
· Self-motivated and goal-oriented
· Working with and accomplishing sales goals
· Obtain pertinent licenses or certifications and keep them current
· Develop continually to learn new products and services
One Place FinancialWhy Work Here?
One Place Financial is a growing and innovative company with a mission to provide outstanding service and value unique to each customer.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at One Place Financial