One Park Financial (OPF) is a fast-growing company located in Coconut Grove, Florida. We offer a variety of flexible financing and funding options to small and medium sized businesses throughout the United States. OPF has an immediate need for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to support our Senior Manager of Partnerships and Operations.
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will be part of the Performance marketing department assisting in managing and supporting our existing partnership base, as well as recruiting new partners. The position requires a detail-oriented professional who is a self-starter, problem solver, team player and great communicator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting on performance, compliance violations, communicate performance of issues to client
- Develop relationships and help optimize performance with new and existing web, inbound call and direct post marketing partners
- Manage ongoing status tracking materials, deliverables and client call preparations
- Maintain day to day compliance communication with affiliates through email, phone calls, and platform user interface
- Review affiliate sites to ensure content accuracy and compliance requirements are continuously met as outlined
- Participate in strategic development that will help clients achieve business goals
- Research, monitor and assist in maintaining competitive analytics insights database
- Maintain cycle of continuous A/B testing and optimizations for landing pages and creatives.
- 2 Years’ Experience
- Exceptional work ethic
- Experience with affiliate tracking protocols and platforms
- Attention to detail in a deadline-focused environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations, and execute successfully
- Experience working with Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Basic HTML. Comfort level with and interested in Internet technologies such as data feeds and XML.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Analytics or similar field of study
- Affiliate marketing / Affiliate Network
- Contact Center