Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper
North Dallas Global Software Corporation is currently looking for a full-time ‘Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper’ for one of their executives. Must be proficient in Quick Books and Microsoft Excel. Professionalism and high integrity is a MUST.
· Heavy accounting includes working with P&L’s, payment posting, and expense entries in Quick Books. Position also requires tracking against budget.
· Position requires attention to details and professional conduct.
· Responsible for working with vendors, realtors, work crews for 3 properties
· MUST have property management experience.
· Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
· Will maintain all properties for future engagements at the property.
· Will pay bills and reconcile accounts.
· Will pay all medical bills and compare to EOB’s to make sure what is being charged is correct, as well as making sure of when the deductibles have been met.
· Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
· Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
· Will monitor and manage other corporate locations.
· Responsible for going through daily mail to make sure of anything that needs to be handled and/or paid
· Will coordinate all items necessary on the selling and/or buying of any properties.
· Candidate must be able to pass background /credit/ drug test.
· Attention to detail, discretion and thoroughness a must to be successful.
· Must be a Self-Starter – Multi-Tasker
Skills/Qualifications: Property Mgmt Experience, QuickBooks, Excel, Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, and Strong Verbal Communication