One Network, the pioneer in multi-party supply chain network technology, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies make business decisions. To realize our potential, we need highly intelligent, collaborative people who are committed to solving challenging problems in a dynamic environment. Do you love exciting opportunities where you can make a big difference? One Network offers you the chance to fuel our rapid growth and make a true impact, while working with the latest advancements in AI, Machine Learning, and Supply Chain Planning technologies.
Quality Assurance Manager
The QA Engineer will be a member of the Quality Assurance team for One Network’s Supply Chain products. He/She will share responsibilities with the team for testing and certifying all products coming from the development department. He/She will be responsible for testing the deployment of the product/hot fixes to the production environment. He/She will also assist the automation engineer in his efforts to automate the testing processes. He/She will work with offshore teams and onshore development to ensure understanding of requirements and clarification of queries. He/She will coordinate the efforts of the QA team to achieve established milestones.
- Understanding, analyzing and reviewing technical requirements and working with offshore teams and on shore development to ensure full knowledge transfer
- Creating test plans including test strategy, effort estimation, resource planning and task allocation. Sound knowledge of QA methods and techniques is a must.
- Coordinating the testing effort with offshore teams, tracking progress and ensuring timely deliverables
- Individual contributor for executing test cases, logging defects, verifying defect fixes
- Producing status reports for release under test
- Testing or coordinating deployment of product/hot fixes to production environment
- Automating test cases using in house test tools
BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain
QA Certification from a recognized institution
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in testing of Web applications, SOA, Cloud application
- Strong Manual Experience
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Full understanding of QA concepts, methodologies and automation principles
- Experience in creating test plan, RTM, test cases, test execution, defect logging
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL, with Java, VB a plus
- Experience with automation tools, Selenium a plus
- Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
Should be willing to work beyond normal hours and workdays when needed, especially for coordinating with offshore and during deployment of application/hot fixes to production environment
One Network promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodation of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees so long as this does not create an undue hardship on the company. Please see your manager should you have any questions about this policy or these job duties. This job description may not be all-inclusive and employees are expected to perform all other duties as assigned and/or directed by management. Job descriptions and duties may be modified when deemed appropriate by management.