One Medical is a membership-based primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. We're on a mission to transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy access to comprehensive care at more than 80 locations across twelve cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care. We've reached some exciting milestones this year, but our work is far from over. As we continue to grow and broaden our impact, we're building a diverse, driven and empathetic team, while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive.
The One Medical Virtual Medical Team (VMT) is a leading provider of virtual clinical care, providing world-class, convenient, evidence-based virtual medical care to One Medical patients in concert with their primary care providers. Through advanced technology and a team-based approach, we care for patients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team is united by intellectual curiosity, inclusiveness, and a powerful mission: transforming healthcare and bringing world-class primary care to everyone.
- Full time (36 hours minimum including evenings and weekends)
What you'll be working on:
- Treating patients via tele-health visits, including telephonic triage calls, video visit appointments, and email follow-ups
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Ongoing collaboration with both virtual and in-office teammates via daily huddles
- Utilization of your specific clinical training and opportunities to give exceptional care to patients virtually
Education, licenses, and experiences required for this role:
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
- A strong interest in using technology to deliver high quality, evidence-based primary care
- The desire to be an integral part of a rapidly growing team of clinicians dedicated to changing health care delivery
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred, Associate of Science in Nursing required
- At least 2 years of RN experience in either a Primary Care, Emergency Medicine, or Medical-Surgical setting required
- At least 2 years of RN experience seeing patients of all ages (Infant to Geriatric) required
- Ability to work the schedule outlined below.
- Active RN licensure in Arizona or California (required) with the ability to obtain additional licenses
Proposed Schedule (alternating week schedule in PDT, subject to change)
One Medical providers also demonstrate:
- A passion for human-centered primary care
- The ability to successfully communicate with and provide care to individuals of all backgrounds
- The ability to effectively use technology to deliver high quality care
- The desire to be an integral part of a team dedicated to changing healthcare delivery
- An openness to feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to confidently navigate uncertain situations with both patients and colleagues
- Readiness to adapt personal and interpersonal behavior to meet the needs of our patients
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Company paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
Supporting your medical career
- Malpractice Insurance - Malpractice fees to insure your practice at One Medical is covered 100%.
- UpToDate Subscription - An evidence-based clinical research tool
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Receive an annual stipend for continuing medical education
- Rounds - Providers end patient care one hour early each week to participate in this shared learning experience
This is a full-time virtual role.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience.