Director of Commercial Operations
One Medical San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One Medical is a primary care platform challenging the industry status quo by making quality care more affordable, accessible and enjoyable. But this isn't your average doctor's office. We're on a mission to radically transform healthcare, which means tackling the frustrations of everyone involved — from patients and providers to employers and health networks.
Across the country, our members enjoy seamless access to comprehensive care at more than 90 locations across thirteen cities (and counting!) as well as 24/7 access to virtual care powered by intelligent uses of technology. In addition to a direct-to-consumer membership model, we work with more than 7,000 companies to provide One Medical health benefits to their employees.
One Medical is on a mission to transform healthcare for all, and One Medical for Business (OM4B) has been rapidly growing. Offering convenient access to providers through unlimited on-demand virtual care, remote primary care, and in-person visits in 13 markets; our advanced primary care model promotes wellness and prevention with integrated chronic, behavioral, pediatric, and acute care support. Prestigious employers such as Google, NASDAQ, Airbnb, and Pinterest consider us core to their benefits strategy.
We are hiring an experienced Director of Commercial Operations to enable our field teams to drive and sustain revenue growth by creating efficient systems and processes. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, Strategy & Analytics, the Director of Commercial Operations will be responsible for the processes, tools, and enablement of our Sales and Account Management teams. Owning the revenue forecast and pipeline reporting along with onboarding and training activities across the team, an ideal candidate will bring best practices and an innovative mindset to build systems and processes that will scale. This individual will work closely with leadership to identify business opportunities, improve collaboration, measure performance, and support the organization as it scales.
You will be the leader of a high performing and fast moving Commercial Operations / Enablement team, working cooperatively to share best practices and identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of both Sales and Account Management across One Medical. You are an exceptional communicator with a strong presence and ability to influence and persuade a wide range of audiences. The ideal candidate brings a strategic perspective, incorporating One Medical's current and future strategy to proactively build appropriate processes and tools to optimize performance. You will be set up for success if you have a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while consistently meeting or exceeding your goals and overcoming setbacks. If this sounds like you, we would love to connect.
What you'll likely work on:
- Evaluate processes and technologies used by field teams to create an improvement roadmap that will support our growth, including oversight of selection and budget management for sales and account management tools
- Collaborate with cross functional partners s to develop operational processes that share aggregate market insights and evaluate of deal-specific requirements
- Optimize the efficiency and accuracy of the sales process from lead to close for direct sales, channel partners, and account renewals
- Design and execute incentive compensation for sales and account managers, inclusive of SPIFs
- Empower managers with readily accessed dashboards, KPI reports, lead lists, and performance monitoring tools to manage each role effectively
- Own enablement strategy encompassing training on tools, services, and core skills
What you'll need:
- Minimum of 8 years' experience with sales or commercial operations focus, encompassing sales process diagnosis and re-design, lead generation, and marketing lead-generation
- Revenue forecasting; analytics and process management to accurately forecast revenue and develop insights to inform strategic decisions across all revenue channels (direct sales, channel, and account management)
- Material exposure to B2B firms with long sales cycles with multiple touch points and a metrics oriented marketing and sales leadership team.
- Vendor management; experience in selection and budget management for sales and account management tools
- Salesforces Administration; strategic ownership of SFDC for new business and account management teams
- Technically oriented consulting experience in sales operations; a plus but not required.
- Ability to collaborate and work with team members across Sales, Account Management, Marketing and Finance
Benefits designed to aid your health and wellness:
Taking care of you today
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Employee Assistance Program - Free confidential advice for team members who need help with stress, anxiety, financial planning, and legal issues
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Free One Medical memberships for yourself, your friends and family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
Protecting your future for you and your family
- 401K match
- Opportunity to participate in company equity programs
- Credit towards emergency childcare
- Extra contributions toward maternity and paternity leave
- Paid Life Insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Basic Life Insurance
- Disability insurance - One Medical pays 100% of the cost of Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
This is a full-time role that can be remote or in any of our markets, with travel up to 20%.
One Medical is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified applicants of every background, ability, and life experience to contact us about appropriate employment opportunities.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at One Medical