Director of Customer Support
One Legal is a technology-driven company that is transforming how legal professionals access legal support services. We're building online tools that help make the administration of legal practice easier and more efficient and, in the process, transform an industry.
Our vision is to be the most trusted technology provider for legal support services in the United States. As a key manager in our operations group, it'll be your responsibility to ensure that we consistently deliver high-quality, timely, and professional customer care.
- Management experience.
- Experience running a call center. You'll have spent at least five years working in software/technology.
- BA/BS degree. Ideally, you'll also have good knowledge of the U.S. legal system.
- Proficient in working with call center and customer service technologies. Preferably, you'll have used Salesforce Service Cloud and Dialpad.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organize, oversee, and assume responsibility for contact center operations such as customer phone calls and emails.
- Maximize productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Oversee and manage tools to deliver support at scale, including ticketing, knowledge management, self-help, and customer feedback tools.
- Implement departmental training and procedures. Ensure that all team members are fully trained on our services and updated on new product features/enhancements.
- Develop and track critical departmental metrics, reporting up to senior executives, and implementing action plans to remain within stated service levels.
- Measure and evaluate the Customer Support team, including measuring performance by, for example, auditing calls, tracking customer feedback, and measuring agent efficiency.
- Recruit, coach, inspire, and develop a world-class team capable of adapting in a consistently evolving and high-growth environment
- Identify and retain key talent and cultivate pathways of career development and growth for the Customer Care team
- Work closely with leaders across Marketing, Sales, Software Development departments and other product launch teams to drive growth, productivity, and customer satisfaction
- Identify and act on service gaps by obtaining buy-in and influencing key leaders to improve processes and enable success
It’s our vision to be the most trusted technology provider for legal support services in the United States.
One Legal LLC
Why Work Here?Located in the Petaluma, CA, One Legal is a technology-driven company that is transforming how legal professionals access legal support services. We’re building online tools that help simplify the administration of legal practice and, in the process, transforming an industry. It’s our vision to be the most trusted technology provider for legal support services in the United States.
Awesome company that offers autonomy and tons of growth and be a part of a team that is shaping the future of legal technology.